Today we are happy to announce the release of InsFocus version 3.4, a major version with huge improvements across all system functionalities.
Included in this version:
- Caibarién Parallel query running – complex dashboards and reports made of many sub-queries will now run all sub-queries in parallel for increased performance.
- Ängelholm Predictive smart caching – a smart mechanism that predicts queries that users will run and prepares them up-front for even better performance.
- Ağdaş Icon sets – ability to add sets of graphical icons (e.g. traffic lights) to tables:
- fernanda lima e rodrigo hilbert voltam a namorar Dimension collapse – option to collapse/expand dimensions in multi-dimension reports:
- Lists – InsFocus can now be used to extract long operational lists very quickly – up to hundreds of thousands of rows.
- Dozens of smaller improvements.
To learn more, download the full release notes.