Today we are happy to announce the release of InsFocus version 3.2. The new version greatly enhances the user experience and contains a large array of new features and improvements. Those features include:
- http://pebama.cz/1942-dtcz17047-gay-seznamka-kolín.html Export to PDF – intelligent, automatic and beautiful PDF exports can now be created directly from the Web client, with selection of fast export or advanced export with customization options.
- Report sharing – quick report sharing feature enables sharing reports as-is internally between users with a click.
- https://tanetpsy.fr/2327-dtf61165-site-de-rencontre-pour-réunionnais.html Report favorites – mark useful reports as favorites for quick access.
- Itupiranga List reports – view reports as grid matrices or as formatted tables. Formatted tables are especially useful for long reports, such as all policies sold in a month with their attributes.
- Table presets – in addition to custom color options, presents for gray, green or brown tables, enhance the look-and-feel of reports.
- Fluent copy to clipboard – smart copying to clipboard of table contents or charts.
- Drill-down menu structure – new drill-down menu structure expands an already great feature to be even easier to use.
- Create report from Excel – each export to Excel contains a link that re-creates the report in InsFocus with a click.
- UI improvements – many user interface tweaks and improvements.
To learn more, download the full release notes.